Terms and Conditions of Parties
(In addition to the rules and Guidelines)
- Any additional child/s accompanying party guests who are not part of the party will be charged at usual rate.
- Deposit is £50 to secure booking. Deposit is not refundable in event of cancellation.
- Full Payment is due no less than 5 working days prior to party date. Payments accepted only via CREDIT/DEBIT CARDs, or CASH. This payment is not refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the party organizer to insure that the children are supervised in such way to avoid the possibility of accident.
- All children remain the responsibility of the parent/guardian at all times.
- Due to the popularity of Kidzz-Fun parties are strictly limited to 2 hours only, 1/2 hour in party room the remaining 1.5 hour’s playtime.
- Any additional party children joining in the party will be charged at the party rate applicable, on arrival.
- We are unable to add any additional items to the party bags supplied, this is your responsibility if you wish to do so, please ask for your party bags to do this.
- You will be given a dedicated party host to assist any requirements with your party, please only see the member of staff nominated to assist your needs.
- The sports party allows 45min exclusive use of the sports facility only.
- Please ensure that all Party Groups wear socks and preferably have arms and legs covered when playing on the equipment.
- Minimum size for a party is 8.
- We are not able to combine hot and cold food menus.
- Please ensure that there is at least 1 adult to every 5 children at the party.
- Please bring along napkins if you would like us to cut and wrap your cake. Please also ensure you bring a cake suitable to cater for all your guests.
- Please clearly label your cake with the child’s name and hand to your party host on arrival.
- We would be grateful if you could please return unused party invitations on arrival to reception.
- When your party limit has expired you will be asked to return to reception to sign out and allow the next party to begin promptly.
- Party bags must be taken only when leaving kidzz-fun, they are not to be consumed in the centre.
- Any products in the party meals may contain traces of nuts or seeds. If you have any concerns or extra requirements please speak to the party host.
Rules and Guidelines
Parents, guardians or those responsible of the child/children are held responsible for control, care and safety of their child/ children at all times.
Children remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians who must:
Remain in the building at all times and ensure they provide an appropriate level of supervision at all times.
Observe the child and ensure they can use the equipments safely.
Know where the child is at all times.
Recommended ratio is 1 adult per 6 children over 5, and 1 adult per 3 children under 5.
Any additional child accompanying party guests who are not part of the party will be charged at usual rate.
Staff at Kidzz-Fun!! Ltd have the right to ask anyone to leave the premises if we feel that any other persons health/safety is at risk or damage to the apparatus is likely to occur without refund of entrance.
Adults are more than welcome to use the play equipment to supervise their children when centre is NOT BUSY, by following the rules and guidelines set.
Under NO circumstances shall food, drink or chewing gum be taken into the apparatus at anytime.
Only food purchased at Kidzz-Fun maybe consumed on the premises.
Playtime is strictly limited to 2 hours only; Kidzz-Fun Ltd has the right to amend this at anytime.
NO SHOES are to be worn in equipment at any time.
Socks MUST be worn at all times. It is recommended that long sleeved tops and bottoms are to be worn whilst playing.
This is a strictly NO SMOKING building.
Strictly NO gum on the premises.
Kidzz-Fun Ltd takes every reasonable steps to minimise the risk of health & safety in our play centre, however it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely and as such are inherited risks that are always associated with children playing, such as; tripping, falling, bumping into fixed objects, and other children and as such parents/ guardians must recognise and accept this risk.
If any accident shall occur/ or you notice any problems please notify a member of staff immediately.
Please take note of all the safety notices that will benefit both children and parent/guardians. Breaking these rules will result in being asked to leave.